2021 Oregon Dental Conference - Exhibitor Virtual Booth Details & FAQ’s
The 2021 Oregon Dental Conference will be held virtually. Attendees will have access to the Virtual ODC April 8 - May 15, 2021. Exhibitors are asked to participate during the opening three days of the conference, during the designated hours below, to engage in live chat with attendees.
How much does a virtual booth cost?
Virtual Booth = $950.00. I will be in contact with you directly to discuss options for any applicable overpayment.
What is included in the price of a virtual booth?
- Company Name, Description, Contact Information, Website Link
- Brochure Links, Downloadable PDF
- Live Chat with Attendees
- Live Video Chat with Attendees
- Opportunity to highlight Show Specials and Giveaways
- Gamification with points given for visiting exhibitor booths
- Technical and setup support leading up to and during the conference
- Exhibitor Directory listing ‘MyShowPlanner’ on the ODA website
- Recognition in ODA and ODC publications
- Preregistered attendee mailing list in mid-March, consisting of all preregistered attendees who opt-in to receive exhibitor marketing materials
- Digital Advertising Campaign leading up to the Virtual Conference, retargeting ODA website visitors (5,000 impressions). The Exhibitor is responsible for developing the necessary advertisements, per specs provided in the “ODA Digital Advertising Campaign Media Kit”, before the campaign can be started.
What upgrades are available for my virtual booth?
- Spotlight Video (Cost to Exhibitor $500) COMPLIMENTARY for Silver Level and above Sponsors
- Lead Retrieval/Branding Inquiry (Cost to Exhibitor $250)
- Upgraded Digital Advertising Campaign Discount: Cuspid ($400), Bi-Cuspid ($1,050) or Molar Package ($2,000)
When is the full balance of our booth due?
Full balance is due on January 15, 2021.
When is the Virtual Exhibit Hall open?
The VIRTUAL SOLUTIONS MARKETPLACE is open 24/7 April 8 – May 15, 2021.
What hours am I expected to virtually staff my booth?
We ask that you have staff available for live chat attendee inquiries during these hours:
Thursday, April 8: 12:30 PM – 5:30 PM PST
Friday, April 9: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Saturday, April 10: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Beyond these “live chat” dates, we highly recommend that you respond to any chats and requests for information through May 15, 2021 to maximize your virtual ODC experience.
Do we need to supply proof of insurance? No
When will I receive my exhibitor manual?
The exhibitor manual will be emailed to all fully paid exhibitors in February 2021. The email will be sent to the trade show contact we have on file for your company. The exhibitor manual will include instructions for registering booth personnel, setting up and managing your virtual booth, as well as the submission process for any content.