Register for the 2022 Oregon Dental Conference today!
Registration for the 2022 HYBRID Oregon Dental Conference (ODC) is now OPEN! The majority of CE courses and the Solutions Marketplace
(exhibit hall) will be offered in-person at the Oregon Convention Center, with a virtual component for those who can't join in person!
The 2022 ODC will feature quality continuing education courses and an in-person Solutions Marketplace
, your one-stop shop for all of your dental product needs!
Full Conference Registration Includes:
- The opportunity to earn up to 45 hours of continuing education with access to all in-person and virtual CE courses!
- Entry to the LIVE General Session on Thursday, April 7 at 10:30 am featuring keynote speaker, James Nestor.
- Entry to the Solutions Marketplace where you can take advantage of one-stop shopping for all things dental.
- The opportunity to purchase tickets to the All-In for Fun Game Night on Friday, April 8!
Virtual-Only Conference Registration Includes:
- The opportunity to earn up to 27 CE credits with 10 on-demand courses including courses focused on licensure requirements.
- 24/7 access to the virtual platform from April 7 through May 15 so you can learn when it works bet for you!
Join us in 2022 to RE
-connect, Learn, and Grow! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
COVID-19 Protocol & FAQs
The Oregon Dental Conference is dedicated to attendee safety and will comply with all federal state and venue requirements. All event attendees age two (2) and above, vendors, and staff at the Oregon Convention Center are required to wear masks. In addition, attendees who are age five (5) and above must provide proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR or rapid test result within 72 hours prior to the first day of the conference. Have further questions about our COVID-19 protocol and policies? Check out our COVID-19 Protocol and FAQ page for further information and details.