Welcome to 2019 Oregon Dental Conference ‘Under Construction’!
April 4-6, 2019
The ODC has something for everyone and all friends of dentistry are encouraged to attend. Come and enjoy this educational and team-building experience with your colleagues, guaranteed to support personal and professional success.
Click here from your phone to download our Mobile App and start planning your ODC Experience!
What does ‘under construction’ mean?
The Oregon Convention Center will be under renovation during the 2019 Oregon Dental Conference. Embracing an ‘under construction’ theme and incorporating your valued feedback, the 2019 ODC will keep your conference favorites while introducing new and exciting changes.
You asked…We listened!
The ODC will continue to offer exceptional, highly rated continuing education over three days providing the chance to earn up to 18 CE units. Additionally, the Solutions Marketplace will remain focused on what matters the most to you - offering the opportunity for increased connections with dental-specific partners!
- Staggered Schedules! The class schedule will be staggered allowing you more flexibly to decide when to attend CE sessions and the Solutions Marketplace.
- New General Session Day! The General Session is moving to Thursday morning to kick start your conference experience.
- More Fun for the Entire Team! The Friday Solutions Marketplace reception has been redesigned with the entire team in mind. Built on the nostalgia of your favorite State Fair memories…enjoy games, fun fair food and other activities.
- New Member Benefit! ODA members are invited to experience the new VIP Lounge onsite at the 2019 ODC. Come see us in the Skyview Lounge on the 3rd floor of the Convention Center to enjoy complimentary snacks, head and neck massages, and other perks offered exclusively to ODA Member Dentists.
- Plus much more! Additional conference enhancements will be shared closer to the event.
Want to know more about exhibiting in our Solutions Marketplace?
Click here to learn about pricing and availability for 2019.
Want to know more about ODC sponsorship opportunities for 2019?
Click here to see our offerings or contact Alexa Hujik, Education and Events Coordinator at email@example.com for more information.
Want to know more about the OCC Renovation Project?
Click here to visit the Oregon Convention Center’s website.
Want to know more about the Hyatt Regency, the new Headquarters Hotel for ODC 2020?
Click here for information on the new Hyatt Regency opening across the street from the Convention Center at the end of 2019.
2018 CE Verification System:
Did you attend the 2018 Oregon Dental Conference and receive a course completion code?
Click here to log in to the 2018 Online CE Verification System now to enter your course completion codes, complete course evaluations, and print a certificate as proof of attendance
Interested in receiving conference information? Join the ODC mailing list
. Please note: Active licensed dentists and hygienists in the state of Oregon, will automatically receive a copy of the conference of the Preview Program. There is no need to join the mailing list.
The Oregon Dental Association is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.