The ODA is comprised of a diverse membership and is always working to ensure the Association’s efforts and direction is reflective of the collective needs of its members. Introducing the Member Pulse Network
, a micro-volunteer opportunity with the goal of engaging a diverse group of members for key feedback on important issues and topics throughout the year. Learn more about this unique opportunity and sign up
to join the conversation today!
Member Pulse Network Details:
- Open to all ODA members at all stages of practice, in all practice-models.
- Participants agree to respond to a short survey, question, or text message over the course of a year to provide guidance and feedback to ODA leadership and staff.
- No more than one (1) request for feedback will be sent per month. That’s only 12 responses a year to make a difference in your Association!
Member Pulse Network participants can expect to provide feedback on the below topics, including many others, in 2020:
- Regulatory Issues
- 2020 Legislative Session issues and concepts for future sessions.
- House of Delegates Task Force who is currently formulating recommendations on the future of the House of Delegates with the ultimate goal of additional member engagement and participation.
- Current and new Endorsed Programs and other ‘Member Perks’
- ODA Policy