Volunteer as an ODC Speaker Host and Receive FREE ODC Registration!
The Annual Meeting Council is holding the annual Speaker Host Dinner & Training on Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 6:30 pm at the ODA building in Wilsonville. Attendees will learn/review the responsibilities and benefits of hosting, and have the opportunity to select which speaker(s) they would like to host.
Register by January 13th with Lauren Malone (firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-218-2010 x 101). Can’t attend in person? No problem, you can join us online. Ask about this option when you register.
Speaker Host Information:
Appropriate for: ODA member dentists and all members of the dental team.
As an ODC speaker host volunteer, we’d like for you to:
As an ODC speaker host volunteer, you will receive:
- information on your speaker, hosting and the conference prior to the ODC
- one parking pass for the OCC garage for the day(s) you host
- free ODC registration (if you host for a full day – i.e. 6 hours)
- hot buffet breakfast and lunch in the VIP lounge on the day(s) you host (speaker/speaker host room)
- one-on-one time with a speaker in your field