Volunteer as an ODC Speaker Host and Receive FREE ODC Registration!
The Annual Meeting Council is holding the annual Speaker Host Dinner & Training on Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 6:30 pm at the ODA building in Wilsonville. Attendees will learn/review the responsibilities and benefits of hosting, and have the opportunity to select which speaker(s) they would like to host.
Register by January 8th with Christine Vaughan (email@example.com or 503-218-2010 x 104). Can’t attend in person? No problem, you can join us online. Ask about this option when you register. Please note that speaker host positions are available only to ODA members.
Speaker Host Information:
Appropriate for: ODA member dentists and all members of the dental team.
As an ODC speaker host volunteer, we’d like for you to:
As an ODC speaker host volunteer, you will receive:
- information on your speaker, hosting and the conference prior to the ODC
- one parking pass for the OCC garage for the day(s) you host
- free ODC registration (if you host for a full day – i.e. 6 hours)
- hot buffet breakfast and lunch in the VIP lounge on the day(s) you host (speaker/speaker host room)
- one-on-one time with a speaker in your field