Patricia Pine, RDH
Patricia Pine, RDH
1. Amazing Race: The Race Against Time
Tick tock tick tock, Time is running out. How fast can you scale? Are you sacrificing personal satisfaction and your precious health just to keep up the clock? Reconsider new technologies and products to customize the care of your patients’. Technologies that might seem difficult and time consuming often enrich personal satisfaction and enhance office productivity. Determine How to assess your patients risks for oral cancer, periodontal disease, and caries.
- Strategies to reduce stress
- Understand how to plan your day
- Determine what stress is
- Develop a stress free day
- Customize care with new technology and products
- Explore methods to break down barriers
- Learn to work in a happy, healthy environment
Breaking the chain of infection starts recruitment of the right people and constant training and retraining to meet common practice goals. Understanding and implementing effective infection control procedures protects both employees and the practice’s reputation.
- Identify the purpose of an infection control program
- Learn the facts about “new” and reemerging diseases
- Discover how HPV and other diseases creates risk in dentistry
- Learn the precautions oral health professionals can undertake to minimize the risk of bloodbourne pathogens transmission
Ms. Pine has more than 30 years of experience in the dental field. She is currently speaking and developing programs for many aspects of dentistry. Pat promotes risk management presentations that combine organizing the hygienists’ day while incorporating “new” technology and Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MI), based on scientific research and evidence based. Pat is founder of “U”nique Dental Organizational Services. For the last ten years Pat provides practices with safety exercises that keeps your dental team up-to-date and safe in all aspects of infection control including OSHA guidelines. Pat encourages “Risk Management” in all venues of dentistry. Her career has been multifaceted including, including clinical dental hygiene, dental hygiene education, speaking nationally and internationally. Pat has contributed to several dental hygiene magazines. To learn more about Pat visit www.uniquedentalservices.com.