1. Branding Your Dental Practice- Love your Brand and Live Your Brand
Branding is one of the hottest business buzzwords. Today top companies of all sizes, including Dental Practices are searching for their brand identity that separates them for the competition and imprints a positive impression on their patient’s minds.
Branding is more than your logo and marketing plan - it’s your practice’s vision, mission and culture. It’s the heart and the soul of your business. Discover what makes your practice one in a million and how to inspire and empower your team to continually grow your brand! Karen will show you how to translate the essence of your brand to your patients and your community. The audience will discover how living the brand, translates into outstanding customer service that differentiates your business from the competition.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Answer the 4 questions: Who are you? What do you do? Who do you do it for? What makes your remarkable?
- Understand the importance of Clarity, Consistency, and Constancy in their practices’ brand and staff’s behaviors
- Discover how day to day behavior defines the brand
- Realize the importance of positive language
- Attitude is important
- They are in a relationship business
- Understand that how they dress and how they speak to each other and the patients is part of the brand.
- Retain patients and growing the practice- seeing the connection between simply satisfied patients and loyal brand spreading patients
See the importance of working on the business
Do you ever feel like there are just not enough hours in the day? No matter how hard you work you never seem to get it all done. If so, you are not alone. A recent study reports that nearly 75% of American workers state that no matter how hard they work, they never seem to feel that they are moving forward.
Supercharge Your Productivity focuses on finding the best ways to make the most of your workday. During this program, Karen will share her top ten surefire productivity tips, arming you with the practical tools you need to increase your productivity. If you want to improve your work-life balance, Supercharge Your Productivity is the program for you.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will have learned:
- How to recharge their battery
- The 5 myths of change
- Productivity tips- technology is your friend
- De-stressing at work
- Engaged Listening
- Importance of working on the business