Ray Becker, DDS, FAGD
Ray Becker, DDS, FAGD
1. Biometrics Role in Occlusion-Lecture
Dentists universally acknowledge the importance of occlusion, but rarely find a way to make it a productive and profitable part of their everyday practice. Occlusion is essentially skipped by most dentists because of the substantial time, cost, and training necessary to understand the often esoteric principals surrounding occlusal theories.
Enter Biometrics, a data driven straightforward model which incorporates and effectively combines all aspects of the most widely accepted camps of occlusion into a scalable easy to implement model. For a fraction of the time and cost Biometrics allows every practitioner a jump start towards quickly and productively incorporating occlusion into his or her practice.
Beyond addressing issues with all ceramic dentistry from discomfort through premature failures, biometrics promotes comprehensive care. This provides dentists from the smallest boutique practice, through the busiest volume practice with an easily adopted and scalable model effectively addressing occlusion on every patient.
- Illustrate and teach step-by-step techniques and methods for applying Biometrics/Occlusion
- Learn the science and research behind why this model is so effective to implement
- Demonstrate and show participants directly these methods for clear understanding
- Learn practical Tips and Methods developed, used, and taught by Dr. Becker to clinicians worldwide for successful application of Biometrics and occlusion
This course is for any practice of all levels interested in better understanding occlusion and learning a practical model for everyday use.
2. Biometrics Role in Occlusion-Workshop
This hands-on session is a unique opportunity to directly apply the information learned during the Biometrics presentation in a real world setting. Since 'seeing is believing', participants will be shown in detail the following technologies and clinical applications of biometric technologies.
- See how occlusion can be quickly diagnosed and treated with Tscan/EMG link to guide precise adjustments
- Learn how the JVA (Joint Vibration Analysis) can provide you with a very detailed and accurate diagnosis of the temporomandibular joint, in less than 2 minutes.
- See how Biometrics can be applied profitably, predictably, and easily, into ANY practice model to assist with diagnosis, treatment, re-evaluation of all case types
- Extensive hands on with participants demystifies their use and allows a direct connection with how these technologies can be employed on Monday morning
The open forum following the hands on session provides participants with an opportunity to share and learn the 'real world' benefits and practical implementation issues to fully benefit from these technologies.
Ray Becker, DDS, FAGD graduated with D.D.S. in 1986 from Baltimore College of Dental Surgery with multiple honors including International College of Dentist’s Award, Maryland Academy of General Dentistry Award, and induction into honorary societies Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Gamma Pi Delta, and Gorgas Odontological Honorary Society. He is the author of the Time Prism for Dentist’s®, and various international journal articles on Biometrics, Occlusion, Practice management, Esthetic, and Laser dentistry. Dr. Becker has been an advanced CEREC® user since 1991 with extensive clinical experience having used CEREC1®, CEREC2®, CEREC3®, and CEREC3D®. He is an International Keynote speaker and highly regarded lecturer, teacher for Biometrics/Occlusion, CEREC® based technology and Esthetic Dentistry. He founded Paradocs, L.L.C. which creates E-based educational materials for dentist’s. Dr. Becker has worked closely with various Dental Software manufacturers for over 15 years (including BioResearch, Isolite, and Sirona® the makers of CEREC®3D). He maintains a full-time private practice with an emphasis on Esthetic Dentistry in Ellicott City, Maryland.