1. DBIC Risk Management
This course, newly updated for the 2011-2013 reporting period, will cover traditional risk management categories, an Oregon Board of Dentistry update, documentation, and ethics as well as other important topics.
2. HR Mismanagement Traps and Survival Strategies
Unlike the natural jungle setting on the TV Show "Survivor", your jungle is the HR trap that creates havoc for your business. This presentation will help you from being ensnared in a myriad of HR legal traps, keep your practice compliant and will include materials you can put to use.
The topics will include key mismanagement traps to avoid as well as other important topics such as:
- So Many Federal and State Laws – Which Ones Apply?
- Employment Handbook Basics
- Employee Management and Documentation
- Sexual Harassment Trip Ups
- New Employment Laws and Your Policies
Mr. Christopher Verbiest is vice president and general manager of Dentists Benefits Insurance Company and Dentists Benefits Company. He has more than 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, including 15 with the ODS Companies.