Saturday, April 10, 2010
8 am – 4:30 pm
Recommended for: Entire Dental Team
6 CE Credits
Focus on Profitability for the Efficient Practice
Are you working “in” your practice rather than “on” it? Learn to see the “big picture”, analyze the business side of your practice, and take solid steps toward increasing profitability.
Hear strategies, tips and “pearls” on:
- Coping with a Down Economy
- Fee Profiling and PPO Strategies
- Procedure Mix Enhancement
- Optimum Staff Ratios
- Hygiene Department Strategies
Also hear insight on how to:
- Move from “cost-based” to “revenue-savvy”
- Diminish broken appointments - an “economic killer”
- Planning a productive and profitable future for your practice
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will:
Dr. Charles Blair
- Have gained insight into running a practice like a business.
- Be challenged to new thinking to survive in a changing world.
- Understand the cost of doing business
is dentistry’s leading authority on practice profitability, fee analysis, insurance coding strategies and overhead control. He has individually consulted with thousands of practices, helping them identify and implement new strategies for greater productivity and profitability. He holds degrees in Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics and Dental Surgery. Dr. Blair is the developer of PracticeBooster®, dentistry’s Clinical Treatment Intensifier. Dr. Blair is a Contributing Editor for Dental Economics magazine. He is located in Mount Holly, North Carolina.